Capitalistic uses of The Sun.

Insolo

Capitalistic uses of The Sun.

Post by Insolo » Tue May 14, 2019 3:17 pm

I would like to know everyone's opinion on the use of The Sun for personal gain. Capitalistic society has marred the great and holy visage of him for use in chips and soft drinks, to name a few examples.
A particularly egregious example to me is the use of https://sunshrine.com/. The name "Sunshrine" emits ideas of a gloriously religious website or a website dedicated to the warm light and hope of His Holiness. And yet, the website is based around the opulence of a society who does not put themselves before a greater power. More to the point, you can remove the word "sun" from this website, and the website's message and purpose as a whole would not change.

How do my brethren feel about this? How should we change this once our power grows even stronger?
Heroes will rise with The Sun. Villains will fall with the night.

Berial

Re: Capitalistic uses of The Sun.

Post by Berial » Wed May 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Depends on the person and their intentions. Are they just using The Sun as a scrap of clipart? Something completely unrelated, as seen here? Or are they actually acknowledging that such products would not exist without The Sun's bounties? Either way, it's clear that they don't know of His Holiness and this is just one of many examples of humans being greedy fucking swine.
"I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me."

Aethon

Re: Capitalistic uses of The Sun.

Post by Aethon » Fri May 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Capitalistic gain off the visage of our holy father is blasphemy of the highest order.

Return to “Off Topic”